Sunday, April 1, 2012

Costume Ball

Last night Harlaxton College had a costume ball for all the students and we were excited to go. I saw a king, Sherlock Holmes, and even members of the Blue Man Group. Even all the professors and staff got dressed up, and those are the people in the photo. My sister wore a Rapunzel outfit and my mom wore a hippie costume. I was a gladiator. I had no weapon so I made myself a bow and arrow. I went to the Harlaxton woods to look for the perfect big stick. I found it. I also found some string to make the stick into a bow. I then got an arrow (a chopstick!). I was ready to go. We walked up to the castle for the ball. We ate a fancy meal in the Long Room. Then we went to the Great Hall to boogey to the DJ’s music. It was so fun. We even started a huge Congo line. I heard almost every song in the book. The costume ball was fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Where did you get your costumes??

    ReplyDelete