Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Glory, Glory, Man United

We walked out into the tunnel. The tunnel is where each team walks out and shakes hands. Then the players would walk out onto the field. That picture is of me getting a little excited. Our guide told us to start walking toward the benches. He walked to the wall and pushed a button. All of a sudden I heard clapping and I looked back. The button he had pushed made it look like I was walking out to a real match! It was awesome!!! We walked to the area where the players sit while they’re waiting to get back on the field to play. Then we got to see the MEGA-store with all kinds of Man U accessories. It was mega! Old Trafford is something to see.     

8 comments:

  1. Brock, it looks like you are having a great time. Are those green tennis shoes that you have on in some photos? We are digging those.
    Back to school today in Warrick Cty. Miss you.
    Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were you. Cool place to go I want to go there now too. Has your mom taught you anything yet or are you still out of school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you feel like the king of the world in that picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to hear from you guys! Good eye with the green shoes. They are actually my indoor soccer shoes, and they feel comfortable to wear. I did feel like the kind of the world in the Man U tunnel! I'm doing a little math and a little English so far with schooling. I hope you all had a great day back in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to feel like a big soccer star!!
    We heard on the news that there were bad storms in the UK yesterday. Hope all is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The storms were crazy. Scotland got hit hardest, but we were out of there by that time. Some huge trees and even a train got messed up here by the wind though. Everything is good now and we even had sunshine today. They don't get snow here much so I hope you guys get some to play in. Send me a picture if you do.

    ReplyDelete